Probation and Parole Supervision
- Ahlmeyer, S., Heil, P., McKee, B., and English, K. (2000). The Impact of Polygraphy on Admissions of Victims and Offenses in Adult Sexual Offenders. Sexual Abuse: A Journal of Research and Treatment, vol. 12.
- Center for Sex Offender Management (January 2000). Community Supervision of the Sex Offender: An Overview of Current and Promising Practices. Silver Spring, MD.
- Cumming, G., and Buell, M. (1997). Supervision of the Sex Offender. Brandon, VT: Safer Society Press.
- English, K., Pullen, S., and Jones, L. (Eds.) (1996). Managing Adult Sex Offenders on Probation and Parole: A Containment Approach. Lexington, KY: American Probation and Parole Association.
- Laws, D.R., Hudson, S.M, and Ward, T. (Eds.) (2000). Remaking Relapse Prevention with Sex Offenders: A Sourcebook. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Pithers, B. (1990). Relapse Prevention with Sexual Aggressors: A Method for Maintaining Therapeutic Gain and Enhancing External Supervision. In Marshall, Laws, and Barbaree (Eds.), Handbook on Sexual Assault: Issues, Theories and Treatment of the Offender. New York: Plenum Press.
- The Reinventing Probation Council (August 1999). Broken Windows' Probation: The Next Step in Fighting Crime. Civic Report # 7. Center for Civic Innovation, Manhattan Institute, New York.
- Schwartz and Cellini (Eds.) (1995). The Sex Offender: Corrections, Treatment and Legal Practice. Kingston, NJ: Civic Research Institute.
- Schwartz and Cellini (Eds.) (1997). The Sex Offender: New Insights, Treatment Innovations, and Legal Developments Volume II. Kingston, NJ: Civic Research Institute.
- Special Issue: Making Probation's Relevance Obvious. Corrections Management Quarterly Vol. 4, No. 2, Spring 2000.
- Special Issue: Post-Conviction Sex Offender Testing. Polygraph. American Polygraph Association, vol. 29, No. 1, 2000.
- Special Issue: Sex Offenders: Scientific, Legal, and Policy Perspectives. Psychology, Public Policy and Law, vol. 4, No. 1-2, 1998.
- Stamm, B.H. (Ed.) (1995). Secondary Traumatic Stress: Self-Care Issues for Clinicians, Researchers, and Educators. Lutherville, MD: Sidran Press.